The Norman Depot is the perfect location for weddings, receptions, parties, luncheons, teas, seminars, lectures or meetings, and is available to the community for rental at very reasonable rates.
Rental includes the use of two beautiful rooms, two restrooms, and a small kitchenette. There is an outside covered portico and a brick area in the front which may be used to expand to the outdoors. Legacy Trail is to the north and south of the Depot, and those grassy areas may also be used.
Rental Rates and Policies
The Depot rents for $80 per hour Sunday - Thursday and $100 per hour Friday/Saturday with a 2-hour minimum. Rental time must include set-up, take-down and clean-up. Rental also requires a $50 cleaning fee. The renter is responsible for returning chairs and tables to their storage areas and putting all trash into the barrels provided.
- Use of both rooms, two restrooms and kitchenette
- 100 folding chairs
- 10 rectangular tables (6’ x 2’6”)
- 5 round tables (5’ diameter)
- Covered patio, front brick area and grounds north of the building
- The occupancy limit is 101
- Rental time may not last beyond midnight
- No nails, punctures, or tape on the woodwork or walls. Nothing that will leave residu or marks on the walls or woodwork
- For safety reasons, the train platform is absolutely off limits
- The Depot is a smoke-free building
- Per city ordinance, no weapons allowed on the premises
Opening and Closing
The Depot personnel will meet the renter at the beginning of the rental period to unlock the doors and again at the appointed closing time to lock the doors and set the alarm. If an adjustment in the closing time is necessary after the event is in progress, arrangements may be made with PAS personnel to close at the adjusted time.
Security Deposit / Damages
A $200 security deposit is required. The deposit will be returned following the event if the building is in appropriate condition and there is no theft or damage. The Depot is never to be left unlocked and unattended. To do so will result in automatic forfeiture of the rental deposit and liability for any theft or damage.
To Reserve the Depot for your event
Call The Depot at 405-307-9320, or stop by 200 South Jones Avenue, to determine whether your chosen date is available. Office hours are 9:00am to 2:00pm Tuesday through Friday.
- If booking is within 30 days of the rental date, a contract, deposit check and full rental fee are required at time of booking.
- If booking is for a date more than 30 days in advance, a contract with the $200 deposit will reserve the date and time with the full rental fee due at least 30 days before the rental date.